terça-feira, 15 de março de 2016

“More 20 Conor McGregor Quotes For Inspiration, Motivation and Success”

“More 20 Conor McGregor Quotes For Inspiration, Motivation and Success”


“It's real. If it's not real I won't say it. I won't fabricate something, I don't like that. I don't like when it is fixed, that's weird to me. I just don't get it, and I don't do it.”

“There's nothing fancy about it, there's no secret to it. You just show up, everyday put the work in, and that's it. Reap the rewards.”

“There's not a day that goes by that I don't wake up thankful and grateful for the life that I have now.”

“I think sometimes we focus too much on what we don't have, opposed to what we do have. People who do that, stay with what they don't have.”

“I understand what works for me and you have to keep a positive mind frame and realize what you have rather then what you have not.”

“I just don't like disloyal people. I think there are a lot of snakes around and I don't respect that.”

“Loyalty is what I have. They gave me this, they're helping me with this, and I'm helping them, we are a team. Much respect do Dana, much respect to Lorenzo, much respect to everyone involved in the UFC (…). It's an honor to grow with this company.”

“For me, it's about celebrating your surroundings.”

“You play it safe, you don't take risks. You won't go all the way.”

“That's what life is about, have fun.”

“I'm not going out to sell the fight. I'm just speaking my mind. It just happens to work both ways, it's a beautiful thing.”

“If we are obsessed with something, and we truly pursue our passion with everything we have, regardless of anything else, if you are obsessed, work hard, and put in the time, you will succeed.”

“This is hard work, this is an obsession. Nothing can beat hard work.”

“It's a tough pill to swallow, but we can either run from adversity or we can face adversity head on and conquer it, and that's what I plan to do.”

“It stings but this is life, sometimes are ups sometimes are downs, it's how you handle it that makes you who you are. So, I will handle it well.”

“I will celebrate this like you should, you should celebrate all adversity because it makes you grow and it makes you stronger. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. This is something that will make me stronger.”

“I stormed in and put it all on the line. I took a shot and missed. I will never apologize for taking a shot. Shit happens. I'll take this loss like a man. I will not shy away from it. I will not change who I am.”

“Never ever shy away from challenges. Never run from adversity. Face yourself head on.”

“I am who I am. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm not. I don't pretend to be anything else.”


“Life is about growing and improving and getting better. I'm only getting better.”

2 comentários:

Outlets e companhia disse...

Quebrando paradigmas, um boxeador expressando com seus atos os mais altos conceitos de espiritualidade. Para mim, ainda é surpreendente perceber que independente de quem você seja, do que você faça, onde se encontre - há meios para aplicar os princípios em tudo!
Obrigada Pedro, não me canso de agradecer por ter encontrado este blog. Como já disseram por aí, é um oásis no meio do universo...

Estou aqui a pensar e a absorver tudo isso.

Pedro C. disse...

Obrigado eu, é uma honra.

O Espírito expressa-se de várias formas diferentes, em áreas diferentes da vida. Nem tudo o que é espiritual parece espiritual ;)